2019 Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Dallas Cowboys

Excited to have Dallas Cowboys football back!!!

Pay Zeke

Originally posted by Alaniz
    ...no me hagas caso, estoy safado. Lol.

Comment

Comment

Can't wait for this season. The Cowboys should at least make it to the playoffs this season.

Comment

Hopefully all this contract talk doesn't linger into the season and become a distraction...... Tyron Smith and Zack Martin already dealing with back injuries, Amari Cooper has a foot injury, Zeke still holding out. I'm getting nervous.

“A rivalry? The third time we’ve played them? If they want to call it a rivalry, I guess.”-Coach Burget

Comment

Felt a lil better with Pollard doing better than vs 49ers, but he still not zeke (as Pollard missed a blk which got Dak sacked).
            We'll see. Like u said plenty of injuries going around, Byron is out, Lee is out, DLaw, Quinn, so hopefully most get at least one game in

Comment

Originally posted by Nfcfan View Post
              Felt a lil better with Pollard doing better than vs 49ers, but he still not zeke (as Pollard missed a blk which got Dak sacked).
              We'll see. Like u said plenty of injuries going around, Byron is out, Lee is out, DLaw, Quinn, so hopefully most get at least one game in
              That missed block was actually a miss assignment by 82 not pollard.

Comment

I used to think room was not the qb that would be capable of leading the Cowboys to a superbowl due to leadership. Now the Cowboys still have a good qb and were seeing the same thing. Now I'm changing it to what I thing is the majority of what Cowboys fan feel is the fact that it's Jason garret. It might of always been him since the start. Yes room had the botched field goal attempt but garret is not the one to lead this team. I know as we all know jerry Jones has a big role in this as well but he's gotten the Cowboys plenty of talent to work with. Even though supposibly their is a new play caller who I think is doing great, the Cowboys are coming out flat out the gate...that falls on the head coach. This will be garret's last season as a head coach but who would u guys like to see lead the Cowboys in the future?

Comment

Bill Belichick, but i heard DC was looking at Sooners HC, Riley? I wouldn't mind bring back, Sean Payton.

Comment

Originally posted by Nfcfan View Post
                    Bill Belichick, but i heard DC was looking at Sooners HC, Riley? I wouldn't mind bring back, Sean Payton.
                    You think Tony room would make a good coach? Belechick won't leave new england. Sean Payton would be intresting.

Comment

Sean Payton signed an extension with NO before the season, so we can count him out.

“A rivalry? The third time we’ve played them? If they want to call it a rivalry, I guess.”-Coach Burget

Comment

I don't think Lincoln Riley is leaving OU anytime soon, but who knows. Obviously he would be a good option, other guys who should get consideration are Kris Richard, Ravens OC Greg Roman, Jim Harbaugh, Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy and others.

I'm worried with Jerry Jones running things the list could look something like a John Fox, Norv Turner or a Jack Del Rio. Lol yuck.

Comment

So a 'new' era for Dallas? Cowboys let go of Jason Garrett (a couple of years too late lol) and hire Mike McCarthy. Was hoping they hire Uban Myer, but i guess JJ wanted a more season NFL coach. Lets see who the assistants are...

Comment

Mike Nolan is getting hired as the DC. Nice hire. Sounds like McCarthy will be keeping Kellen Moore as the OC.

Comment

Working...
                            X