Boxing Scoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
    Anyone have predictions for the Juan Manuel Marquez vs Timothy Bradley bout?
    If JMM prepares for this fight he should do fine. I don't think Bradley has the nockout power to take him out...jmo

Comment

• Mayweather will beat canelo based on the fact that Canelo is a patient stocker and will not do enough in the rounds to win. Mayweather will win easily ofcourse canelos got what every other boxer that has faced mayweather had..... a punchers chance.

Comment

• Yupp...I'm hoping he fights him like cotto did... Just maybe he will have a shot but the outcome will be like everyone here expects...

Comment

• John John Molina shocks the BGA aka Team Money in the 10th rnd..........well he was actually fighting Mickey Bey......half way into the 10th and final rnd.....Mickey decided to salute team Money in the stand and got caught about a min later......let it be a lesson...the fight is never over no matter how far your ahead.....serves him right.
          those who serve the best .....profit the most-

Comment

• Originally posted by humblewarrior695 View Post
            John John Molina shocks the BGA aka Team Money in the 10th rnd..........well he was actually fighting Mickey Bey......half way into the 10th and final rnd.....Mickey decided to salute team Money in the stand and got caught about a min later......let it be a lesson...the fight is never over no matter how far your ahead.....serves him right.
            Was this last night or wat, if so wat network...

Comment

• Originally posted by indio View Post
              Was this last night or wat, if so wat network...
              I saw it on Showtime...could have been a rerun not sure....Molina got his but kicked...but Bey was cocky and ...pooof!..just like that got knocked the F' out!(never hit the floor but puches kept him up)
              Last edited by humblewarrior695; 07-20-2013, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• those who serve the best .....profit the most-

Comment

• Wow...thanks, just saw it...

Comment

• Originally posted by indio View Post
                    Wow...thanks, just saw it...
                    after he comes to earth.....you can hear him say he got robbed......I think he meant to say "Rock'd"

Comment

• Great job omar, tough battle but much props to his opponent. Weslaco on the boxing map. Just please work on ur d because against a power puncher omar might of been in trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth View Post
                        Great job omar, tough battle but much props to his opponent. Weslaco on the boxing map. Just please work on ur d because against a power puncher omar might of been in trouble.
                        No doubt...I thought I was watching a Ward/Gatti replay........but boy o boy did that Japanese take a licking......Great job to Omar...well deserved belt.....Wesloco lives!!!!!!!

Edit just for you .
                        Last edited by humblewarrior695; 07-27-2013, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Jap.....cmon man. That guy has earned my respect big time. What a war. Thought figueroa was gassed but he stepped it up and deservingly won the crown. I know robert garcia has an upcoming fight as well. Hopefully these guys contnue with there success.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth View Post
                            Jap.....cmon man. That guy has earned my respect big time. What a war. Thought figueroa was gassed but he stepped it up and deservingly won the crown. I know robert garcia has an upcoming fight as well. Hopefully these guys contnue with there success.

What u talkin bout Willis???? Im not trying to diss the guy...just pointed out that he is from Japan.....I honestly did not post it in a bad way......I dont think Jap is a bad word....but if your offend ....sorry bro.......I thought he sas a true warrior and displayed great sportsmanship....anyways ....great fight.
                            Last edited by humblewarrior695; 07-27-2013, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Hell of a fight by both fighters...congrats to omar and he needs to work on that D...

Comment

• Did you guys see Danny Jacobs get that KO on Monday night? Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X