No announcement yet.

Boxing Scoop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dis anybody see the Porter Ugas fight?

Comment

• Think Spence will be to strong for Mike tonight. Mikey is in a win win even if he loses.
      Last edited by Truth; 03-16-2019, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Truth, you were right. I never thought that Mikey could beat him either. Would like to see a Spence/Crawford fight.

Comment

• Mikey vs Spence was an expected fight, but I did not think Spence would win every single round.

Like Control said, Spence/Crawford would be a great fight.

Comment

• Any word on Brandon, or omar? Anyone else from the local scene have any big fights lined up ?

Comment

• Glad to see some of you fans posting again. I think a lot of the other participants did not get the word of the old forum being shut down. Personally I was confused for a few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by 09'paw'09 View Post
                Any word on Brandon, or omar? Anyone else from the local scene have any big fights lined up ?
                Brandon fights April 20th against Yonfrez Parejo for the WBA Interim title on the Danny Garcia vs Adrian Granados undercard. He’s the first tv bout on Fox.

No no word on Omar.

Robert Garcia is looking to fight Liam Williams from the UK. They both keep calling each other out on Twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by mark_heat3 View Post

Brandon fights April 20th against Yonfrez Parejo for the WBA Interim title on the Danny Garcia vs Adrian Granados undercard. He’s the first tv bout on Fox.

No no word on Omar.

Robert Garcia is looking to fight Liam Williams from the UK. They both keep calling each other out on Twitter.
                  Hope Robert finds a fight, Molina is done with boxing?

I want to see Brandon fight, his fights have been exciting this far, but the level of competition should start picking up soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by 09'paw'09 View Post

Hope Robert finds a fight, Molina is done with boxing?

I want to see Brandon fight, his fights have been exciting this far, but the level of competition should start picking up soon.
                    I know Molina had gotten suspended for coming out dirty a while back. He's back and fought last month in Brownsville. I honestly don't think he'll fight any high profile fighters anymore.

Comment

• So as of now, the only one close to getting some big fights would be Brandon? And of course Omar, but we just never know when he'll fight.

Porter is confident he's going to fight Spense, I think that's an easy fight for Spense..

I think Pacman will go with Thurman for the obvious reasons, Thurman can sell a fight, he's
                      like a censored version of Broner when it comes to promoting lol. Plus, Pac has seen that Thurman has his flaws, and as old as Paquio is, I can never count him out of any fight.

Comment

• Great words of advice from brandons pops. He needs to remain focus after and if he wins the title. Weslaco with a chance to have 2 world champions including robs silver title.

https://www.boxingscene.com/brandon-...m-belt--137703

Comment

• https://www.boxingscene.com/brandon-...rother--137859

Comment

• The forum has been practically dead since the change over.
                            I got a topic
                            loMA vs. Tank Davis.
                            I got some buds who say tank would destroy loma, I am defiantly on the other side.

Comment

• Hey Truth I am still hear but disappointed that most of our fans have gone on vacation. As for Tank vs Loma in my humble strictly boxing fan opinion Loma would win. Maybe even stop the Tank.

Comment

• I agree there are a lot of folks out there that question Lomas opponents including this week. Most of these interent folks are tank fans but if you simply go to the resumes, loma has fought much more quality opponents and is a multi division champ and has only fought fighters with winning records while the real question should be who has tank faced?

Comment

Working...
                                X