No announcement yet.

Boxing Scoop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omar won't be training in California this training camp. His sister will be his strength and conditioning coach. She'll also be making his meals. She does a great job with Brandon and Brandon always comes in shape. Hopefully Omar does the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by mark_heat3 View Post
      Omar won't be training in California this training camp. His sister will be his strength and conditioning coach. She'll also be making his meals. She does a great job with Brandon and Brandon always comes in shape. Hopefully Omar does the same.
      He’s not gonna listen to his little sister

Comment

• Brandon has a lot to do with his comming in shape for his fights. Omar must get serious with his preparation or Ugas will give him a whipping.

Comment

• Anyone plan on going to the fight? I'll be there.

Comment

• As much as attending live events is exciting, watching it with friends at a house saves cash and you get the benifits of replays and fun at home round bets haha. Definatry ordering it and enjoying it from home.

Comment

• Hey Mark if true that he will be training back home do you think he and his dad have reconciled and will be involved in this fight? I know they had broken of tides but is this a new chapter in there relationship?

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth View Post
                As much as attending live events is exciting, watching it with friends at a house saves cash and you get the benifits of replays and fun at home round bets haha. Definatry ordering it and enjoying it from home.
                I love watching from home too. I usually attend events for the atmosphere, but you can't really tell what's happening and there's no good seats unless you sit ringside which I never do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth View Post
                  Hey Mark if true that he will be training back home do you think he and his dad have reconciled and will be involved in this fight? I know they had broken of tides but is this a new chapter in there relationship?
                  I have no idea about him and his dad. I believe his dad will be training him this fight but i'm not sure. Maybe it is a new chapter since he hired is sister as his strength/conditioning/nutrition coach.

Comment

Working...
                  X