• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody go to Brandons fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by mark_heat3 View Post
      Anyone going to Brandon's fight?
      Nope. I wanted to go but I was out of town.

I did watch the card on tv though.

Comment

• Is Omar planning on fighting this year, or is he kind of just keeping it low key.

I hope Brandon's next fight is a better match, and it should be really soon. He took absolutely no punishment

Comment

• Is anyone watching boxing this weekend? There's some well known boxers fighting.

On Friday: Devin Haney vs Zaur Abdllaev on DAZN.
          On Saturday: Jaime Munguia vs Patrick Allotey and Ryan Garcia vs Avery Sparrow on DAZN
          Tyson Fury vs Otto Wallin on ESPN+

Comment

• I didn't even know Ryan Garcia was fighting, haven't seen much promo on it.

Comment

• Ryan Garcia and golden boy are looking at a divorce. Canelo hasn't had kind words either for gb.
              what did u guys think on fury fight? Any othe fighter would of been stopped because of that cut. Too much money prevented the cut from stopping the fight. Who knows if fury can recover from that gash

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth View Post
                Ryan Garcia and golden boy are looking at a divorce. Canelo hasn't had kind words either for gb.
                what did u guys think on fury fight? Any othe fighter would of been stopped because of that cut. Too much money prevented the cut from stopping the fight. Who knows if fury can recover from that gash
                I've been keeping up with the Ryan Garcia-GB issues since last week. Lots of problems between them. Canelo hasn't been happy with GB either like you mentioned. Canelo was mad because GB told him that he would be fighting GGG when Canelo never agreed. And then GGG got mad because DAZN told him that he would be fighting Canelo. It's a mess.

Fury fight was surprising.I expected Fury to get the KO within 3 rounds. You are right, they would've stopped the fight with any other fighter. Hopefully he heals fast because the Wilder fight is already signed for February 22 in Las Vegas, even though Wilder still needs to fight Luis Ortiz again in November.

Spence vs Porter not this weekend but the next weekend. Should be good.

Comment

• Did you see that Ryan Garcia just renegotiated a deal with Golden Boy today? Supposedly one of the most lucrative deals in history for a boxing prospect. They all look happy in the video so we'll see what happens.

Comment

• LOL yeah, now Ryan Garcia is the co-main event for Canelo-Kovalev. He'll be taking on Romero Duno.

“A rivalry? The third time we’ve played them? If they want to call it a rivalry, I guess.”-Coach Burget

Comment

• Originally posted by Panther Pride View Post
                      LOL yeah, now Ryan Garcia is the co-main event for Canelo-Kovalev. He'll be taking on Romero Duno.
                      Should be a really good test for Ryan.

Comment

• Anyone watching this weekends fight?

Spence vs Porter.

I got Spence with the win by UD.

Comment

• Brandon Figueroa (20-0) vs Julio Ceja (32-4) on November 15th.

Ceja was last stopped in June when he fought Guillermo Rigondeax.Ceja was up on all scorecards before Rigodeax caught him with a punch to end the fight.

Should be a good test for Brandon. Lets see if he stops Ceja a lot sooner than Rigodeax did.

I see Brandon fighting Rigodeax later in 2020.
                          Last edited by mark_heat3; 10-04-2019, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X