2020 High School Baseball Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 High School Baseball Season

Getting Excited for the 2020 High School Baseball season. Some teams from the Valley Ranked in State in the new Texas High School Baseball Magazine. Mcallen in 6A, Sharyland, Rio Grande City and Pioneer in 5A. I see at least 5 other schools who can possible make the third round this year on top of the ranked ones. Hope to see some feedback and positive posts throughout the season as the Valley has a lot of talented teams and players with some committed to D1 already. I will try to report on Lower Valley action as much as possible. Hope others will report on the Upper Valley. Good Luck to all the teams.

Originally posted by stxsportsfan View Post
    Getting Excited for the 2020 High School Baseball season. Some teams from the Valley Ranked in State in the new Texas High School Baseball Magazine. Mcallen in 6A, Sharyland, Rio Grande City and Pioneer in 5A. I see at least 5 other schools who can possible make the third round this year on top of the ranked ones. Hope to see some feedback and positive posts throughout the season as the Valley has a lot of talented teams and players with some committed to D1 already. I will try to report on Lower Valley action as much as possible. Hope others will report on the Upper Valley. Good Luck to all the teams.
    Also ranked in the preseason poll are Hidalgo and Valley View.

Comment

THSBCA Preseasion Rankings For full list: http://www.thsbca.com/thsbca/

Sinton young and loaded!!

THSBCA preseason rankings.png

Comment

Working...
      X