Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Cochino's Revenge View Post

lol you wish I was never trying to do anything like this. I was making funny pics on a phone app back then. Let's see what you got son. Make a Cardinal pic.
      I was making better collages than this when I was half your age, boy....and this was before the CS days, didn't cheat and use templates and custom brushes like you are. What you're doing takes time, but it's not hard unless you're actually designing the fx/layers from scratch.

I used to do it for fun when I had more time, too busy with work nowadays. I'm not gonna spend an hour making a collage for a high school kid I don't know, just to prove a point lol.

On second thought, you still have a long way to go. Look at you using Times New Roman on these and IMPACT on these.

RIP houndfan aka "Rudy" | 1969-2017

Comment

Originally posted by Virgon View Post

I was making better collages than this when I was half your age, boy....and this was before the CS days, didn't cheat and use templates and custom brushes like you are. What you're doing takes time, but it's not hard unless you're actually designing the fx/layers from scratch.

I used to do it for fun when I had more time, too busy with work nowadays. I'm not gonna spend an hour making a collage for a high school kid I don't know, just to prove a point lol.

On second thought, you still have a long way to go. Look at you using Times New Roman on these and IMPACT on these.

How am I cheating? The helmets are a template the player pics are not. And you can run your mouth all you want but unless you prove it it's all talk. I love your excuses though. You don't have time to make a pic of a kid you don't know? Yet you spent so much time making pics to mock me... who you don't know. Makes sense. How exactly am I cheating at anything? I use the tools that Adobe provides. Not my fault you were making these pics before the invention of Adobe apparently. What a bunch of dumbass excuses. Make something and post it or shut up. I've only been at it a month so I think I'm doing pretty good for someone that just took this stuff up. Adobe apps aren't for the average idiot.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Since we're all just saying things... Hey everybody, I can bench press 500 lbs, I am dating Ariana Grande and I have a 12 inch penis. And don't ask me to prove it because I'll just come up with a lame sarcastic remark to excuse myself out of having to prove it.

Comment

Lol triggered much? You should've taken the compliment I gave you earlier. As I said I used to make a pic or two a month for fun when I had more time... maybe I'll go at it again when football season starts. I don't have to prove anything, it got old schooling you multiple times to the point where you had to copy my ideas, couldn't come up with your own. I hope their parents are at least sending you a paypal donation for these pretty pictures. Share your GoFundMe so we can make a donation. Better yet PM me your address so I can send you some coloring books so you can keep posting your work here. Keep up the great work sugarti-ts, you're doing such a good job buddy!
                RIP houndfan aka "Rudy" | 1969-2017

Comment

Originally posted by Virgon View Post
                  Lol triggered much? You should've taken the compliment I gave you earlier. As I said I used to make a pic or two a month for fun when I had more time... maybe I'll go at it again when football season starts. I don't have to prove anything, it got old schooling you multiple times to the point where you had to copy my ideas, couldn't come up with your own. I hope their parents are at least sending you a paypal donation for these pretty pictures. Share your GoFundMe so we can make a donation. Better yet PM me your address so I can send you some coloring books so you can keep posting your work here. Keep up the great work sugarti-ts, you're doing such a good job buddy!
                  You live in fantasy land. You would make pics that looked like they were made on an old box screen monitor computer and claim you were schooling me. Sure I was doing the same and making easy edits on a phone app but I wasn't the one acting like a graphic design expert after posting them. You were. You should just stop responding if you aren't gonna post anything.

Comment

Didn't like how simple I wrote the schedule on the original schedule edit so I made another...

Comment

Working...
                    X