2019 Edcouch Elsa Yellow Jackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cochino's Revenge View Post

Power lifting is a completely different sport. What football players are winning state titles in power lifting? I'm not talking crap. I'm just saying what I see when I see Valley kids in 7 on 7. Mostly very small kids with no muscles.
    Most of the powerlifter were football players. In the last 4 years there has been a jump in player going out for Powerlifting at E-E. So this powerlifter do lift a lot of weights and will keep tem in shape.
    sigpicCowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lmka View Post

7 on 7 is mostly built for speed. You won't see many 240 lb player running route or trying to cover a speedy receiver.
      240 lb players don't make up the entire team. Those at 7 on 7 matter too lol c'mon. And they are always tiny guys that look like they've never seen the inside of a weight room. I'm not trying to argue with you. Just responding to comments from you guys wondering what has to be done to make it past round 3.

Comment

Man the Season is almost here for La Maquina

Comment

240 lb players don't make up the entire team. Those at 7 on 7 matter too lol c'mon. And they are always tiny guys that look like they've never seen the inside of a weight room. I'm not trying to argue with you. Just responding to comments from you guys wondering what has to be done to make it past round 3.
          If I HAD to pick, I’d take speed over muscular size, whatever. Obviously, both are essential, but so what if you’re 240 lbs, but can’t catch a 4.5 running back?

Comment

2019 Season Tickets will go on sale on Monday the 29.

Comment

8/30/2019 la Maquina will kick-off its 2018 season at The Black Hole against CC Veterans Memorial.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinal85 View Post

If I HAD to pick, I’d take speed over muscular size, whatever. Obviously, both are essential, but so what if you’re 240 lbs, but can’t catch a 4.5 running back?
                But you don't have to pick. You can have both. That's what your Valley coaches apparently don't understand. Hit the weight room.

Comment

But you don't have to pick. You can have both. That's what your Valley coaches apparently don't understand. Hit the weight room.
                  You attributed muscular size as the reason for Valley teams not winning, competing, whatever at the third round. My point is, it’s not the weight room, it’s the speed.

On another note, that muscular size has done what for Alice?

Comment

You attributed muscular size as the reason for Valley teams not winning, competing, whatever at the third round. My point is, it’s not the weight room, it’s the speed.

Nothing. Didn't last year very muscular Alice team miss the playoffs last year.

Comment

Originally posted by lmka View Post

Nothing. Didn't last year very muscular Alice team miss the playoffs last year.
                      Lol, those muscles had to deal with inner turmoil and discord in 18.

Dem muscles worked in 17, but not 14, 15, and 16 (stopped at 14),

Comment

Lmka where are you its football time....

Comment

Yesturday I pick up my tickets on Tuesday will pick up my reserve parking pass.

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzracing View Post
                            Lmka where are you its football time....
                            Been doing a lot of yard work at home. Plus helping out with GrandPA Duties with our 4 month old grandson. That makes 2 grandson and 1 granddaughter.
                            Last edited by lmka; 07-31-2019, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Clowns rather argue than understand the point. Making jokes about Alice missing the playoffs last year doesn't change the point because nowhere in my comments do I say that the weight room is literally all that matters. When is the last time you saw a 4-6 round playoff game being played between teams that have skill players that look like they've never hit the weights in their lives? There's a reason for that. YOU clowns posed the question of why Valley schools can't make it past round 3 and I gave my opinion.

Comment

Clowns rather argue than understand the point. Making jokes about Alice missing the playoffs last year doesn't change the point because nowhere in my comments do I say that the weight room is literally all that matters. When is the last time you saw a 4-6 round playoff game being played between teams that have skill players that look like they've never hit the weights in their lives? There's a reason for that. YOU clowns posed the question of why Valley schools can't make it past round 3 and I gave my opinion.
                                Sweetheart, your point was easily understood from the moment I read it. Come on now, chulo, do you think your angle is groundbreaking, innovative? Physics 101. Yes, you did not say the weight room is all that matters. However, you've placed a lot of emphasis on it. What Valley teams are you referring to? Simply saying "Valley teams" is extremely vague considering there are at least or near forty teams that make up the RGV.

Alice must be in the same muscle boat as the Valley considering they haven't done jack squat as of late. Though I agree with you, it's funny coming from an Alice fan. Now if a true regional or state power was making the point...
                                Last edited by cardinal85; 08-03-2019, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X