Dave Campbell’s Texas Magazine Predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Campbell’s Texas Magazine Predictions

Was at Target and saw the magazine and thought it certainly was interesting to see the valley predictions for 6A

30-6A. 31-6A
    1. Mission 1. Edinburg Vela
    2. PSJA North 2. Weslaco
    3. McMemorial 3. Weslaco East
    4. PSJA 4. Edinburg High
    5. La Joya 5. Edinburg Economedes
    6. McRowe 6. Edinburg North
    7. McHigh 7. Donna North
    8. Juarez Lincoln

32-6A
    1. San Benito
    2. Harlingen
    3. Brownsville Hanna
    4. Los Fresnos
    5. Harlingen South
    6. Brownsville Rivera

FALCON PRIDE NEVER DIES...GO FALCONS GO

As I predicted, DCHSFB Magazine has the Sharyland Rattlers winning 16-5A D2... Sharyland doesn’t have much returning, but the Rattlers are the Rattlers and I think they’ll be more than formidable in Region IV, so long as we avoid Calallen of course...

Comment

Originally posted by RGVTrouble View Post
      As I predicted, DCHSFB Magazine has the Sharyland Rattlers winning 16-5A D2... Sharyland doesn’t have much returning, but the Rattlers are the Rattlers and I think they’ll be more than formidable in Region IV, so long as we avoid Calallen of course...
      As of right now i'm leaning towards pioneer, but like you said shary is shary so I wouldn't object if someone said that they'd win the DC.

Comment

In 31-6A i'll take WE over Weslaco, the Panthers lost a lot including their coach.

Comment

Originally posted by christofire View Post

As of right now i'm leaning towards pioneer, but like you said shary is shary so I wouldn't object if someone said that they'd win the DC.
          Pioneer has been the favorite over Sharyland the last few years, they’ve got one win vs Sharyland. There is no question that Pioneer passes the eyeball test, thankfully football isn’t played in t shirts and shorts... As long as Sharyland has Coach Ron Adame in the sidelines the district belongs to the Rattlers...

Comment

Hanna and LF graduated most starters and SB and Harlingen return 8 each. Prediction is about right. BOTA should determine DC this year.
            "They messed with the wrong people", Rick Grimes TWD
            Delta foxtrot whiskey mike!

Comment

I feel Hanna and LF will compete for that 3rd place like mentioned above Hanna lost a lot of seniors and as of right now no RB to fill that void. I’m looking forward to seeing my son wear that Black and Blue and have the Sabercat on the side of his helmet.

Comment

I like that E-E was picked 5th. It take off the pressure of all the kids that are coming back. That way they can play with a chip on their shoulders.
                sigpicCowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

Comment

I'm saying South will surprise people this season. Wouldn't surprise me if they make the playoffs.
                  Originally Posted by newbler
                  Do i flame? You betcha

Comment

Originally posted by EP2RGV View Post
                    I feel Hanna and LF will compete for that 3rd place like mentioned above Hanna lost a lot of seniors and as of right now no RB to fill that void. I’m looking forward to seeing my son wear that Black and Blue and have the Sabercat on the side of his helmet.
                    Hanna, Vela...who is next? Mission? Sharyland?

Comment

Originally posted by cardinal85 View Post

Hanna, Vela...who is next? Mission? Sharyland?
                      He’ll graduate from Vela I couldn’t find a good house for my family in Sharyland area ask our mutual friend RGVTrouble he knows my story and why I moved my family and as a matter of fact I’ve posted why previously

Comment

He’ll graduate from Vela I couldn’t find a good house for my family in Sharyland area ask our mutual friend RGVTrouble he knows my story and why I moved my family and as a matter of fact I’ve posted why previously
                        Trouble said you had an opportunity to live in Sharyland and passed it up for Vela.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinal85 View Post

Trouble said you had an opportunity to live in Sharyland and passed it up for Vela.
                          I saved about 80K on my home purchase who could pass that up it’s a no brainer.

Comment

Plus I’ll miss the majority of the season anyway I’ll probably catch one game per month since I work out of the country yeah Sharyland was my goal since I’ve always wanted my kids to go there since they were born in McAllen, but the housing market in shary doesn’t compare to Edinburg. Not to mention I have my in laws 10 minutes away. I am sure in the future the zoning will change in Edinburg and our schools will change too and that’s expected. But this I will say is no matter were my son is attending it’s a lot better than him attending here in mexico

Comment

I saved about 80K on my home purchase who could pass that up it’s a no brainer.
                              Yea, beyond a non brainer.

Comment

Working...
                              X