4. Brownsville Hanna
    5. Sharyland
    6. Weslaco
    7. Mission
    8. McMemorial
    9. Weslaco East
    10. Harlingen
    FALCON PRIDE NEVER DIES...GO FALCONS GO

Vets way too high. Landry graduating means they lost over 6k in offense yard production. His scrabble abilty is why that offense was that offense. A rookie qb will need his learning curve to be ready later in season. But he will be good one in future. Poineer needs to be above shary for sure. Im willing to bet poineer will be the one of the, if the THE, top offense in the rgv. Defense scares me with them but when you're going to average over 35+ easily you're not going to lose many games.

Comment

Originally posted by NOdaddyBALL View Post
      Vets way too high. Landry graduating means they lost over 6k in offense yard production. His scrabble abilty is why that offense was that offense. A rookie qb will need his learning curve to be ready later in season. But he will be good one in future. Poineer needs to be above shary for sure. Im willing to bet poineer will be the one of the, if the THE, top offense in the rgv. Defense scares me with them but when you're going to average over 35+ easily you're not going to lose many games.
      What does Pioneer bring back? Harlingen trounced them early on and Harlingen had its issues last season.

Comment

Originally posted by norcal95 View Post
        It’s that time again so I’ll do my pre season top 10
        1. Edinburg Vela
        2. Mission Vets
        3. San Benito
        4. Brownsville Hanna
        5. Sharyland
        6. Weslaco
        7. Mission
        8. McMemorial
        9. Weslaco East
        10. Harlingen
        Vets is to high and Id take mission over them. What does Hanna return besides their qb?

Comment

Originally posted by East956 View Post

Vets is to high and Id take mission over them. What does Hanna return besides their qb?
          About two receivers from last years team and their DT Estevez who had state honors as a JR other than that not much on defense.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinal85 View Post

What does Pioneer bring back? Harlingen trounced them early on and Harlingen had its issues last season.
            Poineer has added many parts and their qb marburger is a stud. They are huge at skilled position and wrs will go up and get balls. Rb isn't bad either. I got poineer in that harlingen game. Actually I got poineer winning the district.
            Last edited by NOdaddyBALL; 08-08-2019, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Edinburg Vela is the clear cut #1 right now after them it’s all debatable. Pioneer is prolly my #2 team but they have a bend but don’t break defense could put them in some close games ainst the good teams.

Comment

1. Edinburg Vela
                2. Mission High
                3. Pioneer
                4. Weslaco
                5. PSJANorth
                6. San Benito
                7. Mission Vets
                8. Harlingen
                9. Sharyland
                10. WEast

Comment

Originally posted by cardinal85 View Post

PIoneer is loaded with talent, they lost some good kids, but they return quite a bit and got a good transfer come in from McHi... ON PAPER Pioneer looks like the best 5A in Region IV, but they looked that way last season too... I think Harlingen is gonna whoop them to be honest, but who knows... Pioneer is extremely talented and if they put those pieces together, they could be very dangerous.

Comment

That's a good Poll Trouble but i think Mc Memorial should be in it instead of North. Mustangs Trounced North last year and they return a good amount.

Comment

Originally posted by redwave View Post
                      That's a good Poll Trouble but i think Mc Memorial should be in it instead of North. Mustangs Trounced North last year and they return a good amount.
                      I think McMemorial is interchangeable with Shary or WEast, the ONLY reason I don't have them there is because I think the loss of Skaugan is going to be significant...

Comment

Originally posted by RGVTrouble View Post
                        1. Edinburg Vela
                        2. Mission High
                        3. Pioneer
                        4. Weslaco
                        5. PSJANorth
                        6. San Benito
                        7. Mission Vets
                        8. Harlingen
                        9. Sharyland
                        10. WEast
                        Someone who knows that Hanna will may be tops 4th in District or 5th. Vela of course no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by RGVTrouble View Post

PIoneer is loaded with talent, they lost some good kids, but they return quite a bit and got a good transfer come in from McHi... ON PAPER Pioneer looks like the best 5A in Region IV, but they looked that way last season too... I think Harlingen is gonna whoop them to be honest, but who knows... Pioneer is extremely talented and if they put those pieces together, they could be very dangerous.
                          Hmmm, your number eight is going to whoop your number three, but not sure.

Comment

Should Weslaco ranked. I asked because of 2 reasons. First they have a new HC. Second 0 returning starters on defense.
                            sigpicCowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

Comment

I’d probably rank Weslaco around the 8 to 10th spot. Last year the offense scored a lot of points and most of those skill position players return this year. Defense returns zero starters but usually do decently in replacing those players. Returning lettermen on that side of the ball will help as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X