2nd Week Scrimmages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Week Scrimmages

This coming week La Maquina will travel to East on Friday for their 2nd scrimmage.
    sigpicCowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

Whats going on over in maquina land this year? Is it still like last year?

Comment

Originally posted by East956 View Post
      Whats going on over in maquina land this year? Is it still like last year?
      Nowhere near the dismay we had last year. La Maquina going back to the tradition that made La Maquina. They went back to the Slot-T. The ran the ball 100% Slot-T this past Friday in the split scrimmage betwwen E-E/South/Donna. I really like what I saw. OC Baldo Pena called a very good game plan against both Donna and South. They move the ball very good keeping both South and Donna off balance with his play calling. Both RB Cavazos and Cardenas will have a very good year running the ball this year.

Comment

Port Isabel @ Santa Rosa on Friday.
        www.RENAMETARPONSTADIUM.com

Comment

Originally posted by lmka View Post

Nowhere near the dismay we had last year. La Maquina going back to the tradition that made La Maquina. They went back to the Slot-T. The ran the ball 100% Slot-T this past Friday in the split scrimmage betwwen E-E/South/Donna. I really like what I saw. OC Baldo Pena called a very good game plan against both Donna and South. They move the ball very good keeping both South and Donna off balance with his play calling. Both RB Cavazos and Cardenas will have a very good year running the ball this year.
          What was the score between South and EE?

Comment

Originally posted by cardinal85 View Post

What was the score between South and EE?
            O-0. E-E had 2 drive deep in South territory that were killed by penalties. The upside was the about it that they were able to move the ball. If you would have seen E-E last year you would know what I'm talking about.

Comment

O-0. E-E had 2 drive deep in South territory that were killed by penalties. The upside was the about it that they were able to move the ball. If you would have seen E-E last year you would know what I'm talking about.
              I hear you. How did South look? Did they even score vs. Donna?

Comment

The Panthers will be in Brownsville this week vs Veterans, believe it’s on Thursday..

Comment

Originally posted by cardinal85 View Post

I hear you. How did South look? Did they even score vs. Donna?
                  They scored 1 TD. Against Donna they ran the ball good their D did a decent job. Against E-E they only had 1 good drive that ended on down on around the 23 yard line. Their D gave up a lot of yards against the run against E-E.
                  Last edited by lmka; 08-18-2019, 07:46 PM.

Comment

They scored 1 TD. Against Donna they ran the ball good their D did a decent job. Against E-E they only had 1 good drive that ended on d o wins on around the 23 yard line. Their D gave up a lot of regards against the run against E-E.
                    Thanks for the info.

Comment

If I’m not mistaken , I believe shary - cards scrim will be played Thursday @ 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus12399 View Post
                        If I’m not mistaken , I believe shary - cards scrim will be played Thursday @ 7.
                        Last I heard/got was this Friday in Shary. Where did you hear Thursday?

Comment

Idk if it was an error but I also saw it was Friday , then this was most recent post

Comment

No, you guys are right. It’s as posted above.

Comment

Mercedes @ Mission on Thursday

Comment

Working...
                              X