Vela vs McAllen Memorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vela vs McAllen Memorial

Well the Valley’s 1 vs 2, will Memorial blow the game open with the run? Will Vela do what they haven’t done these past two games and show up in the 2nd half? I hope we fixed all those mistakes.
    Vela wins 1st Half
    0%
    Vela Wins Game
    36.36%
    Memorial wins 2nd Half
    18.18%
    Memorial Wins
    54.55%

The poll is expired.

Up for grabs in my opinon. Stangs need to work on turning in the ball ( fumble , intercepcións ) and and dumb penalties ( unsporstmanlike conduct , personal fouls ) limit all those things and rthe Stangs can cime our victoriuos at the end . Both with high power O but yet D is questionable .i say Stangs by 10 .

Comment

Watching both of these teams the past 2 weeks as a Brownsville football fan this game can be a toss up but I think McMemorial played Hanna tougher compared to Vela. Case being Vela scored only 2 TDs vs Hanna but then again McMemorial allowed 40 pts to Hanna.

Comment

Originally posted by BFC View Post
        Watching both of these teams the past 2 weeks as a Brownsville football fan this game can be a toss up but I think McMemorial played Hanna tougher compared to Vela. Case being Vela scored only 2 TDs vs Hanna but then again McMemorial allowed 40 pts to Hanna.
        Fyi there are some folks on Facebook on the high school sports magazine page that seem to think that because they're big monster linemen we're not playing during the game got the outcome would have been very very different at they've been playing. That it would not have even been close... me personally I think Hannah just put up a damn good fight it's a shame that they didn't pull it out I want it to see Vela go down

Comment

Originally posted by ralphss434 View Post

Fyi there are some folks on Facebook on the high school sports magazine page that seem to think that because they're big monster linemen we're not playing during the game got the outcome would have been very very different at they've been playing. That it would not have even been close... me personally I think Hannah just put up a damn good fight it's a shame that they didn't pull it out I want it to see Vela go down
          You’re a joke and obviously you don’t know much about football as having certain players out changes the outcome of games specially when you don’t a lot of time to make proper adjustments. Don’t worry I’m sure if Harlingen ends up in 4th they’ll get their shot at out Sabercats and I hope you’re there to witness it.

Comment

Has memorial's offense been more balanced this year. I know it's usually a predominantly run offense but I've heard they been mixing it up a bit. The last 2 squads vela has faced have been hanna and united were very good passing squads which kept velas d on its toes. Mem will have to throw the rock in my opinion to free up speights. Should be a good show down of 2 of the top teams in the valley.

Comment

Originally posted by EP2RGV View Post

You’re a joke and obviously you don’t know much about football as having certain players out changes the outcome of games specially when you don’t a lot of time to make proper adjustments. Don’t worry I’m sure if Harlingen ends up in 4th they’ll get their shot at out Sabercats and I hope you’re there to witness it.
              every team has injuries it's part of the nature of the game. Funny you should say that because Laredo United almost beat you guys and they were playing with their backup quarterback numbnuts. So going by your logic imagine if they had their starting quarterback the game would not have even been close if we go by your way of thinking
              Last edited by ralphss434; 09-09-2019, 07:02 PM.

Comment

4th seed team,,lol be careful what you say wasn't it 4th seeded hanna that put you guys out of the playoffs in the first round?

Comment

Anyway this should be a good game I just don't want to hear excuses from either team sounds like Vela is already making excuses..

Comment

Originally posted by ralphss434 View Post

4th seed team,,lol be careful what you say wasn't it 4th seeded hanna that put you guys out of the playoffs in the first round?
                    Typical Cardinal always talking about the past let’s talk about the present and how you chose to talk about the wrong mans son just saying.

Comment

Typical Cardinal always talking about the past let’s talk about the present and how you chose to talk about the wrong mans son just saying.

Typical Cardinal talking about the past? Show me the posts.

Ralph made a good point and it went way over your head, don’t underestimate a fourth seed team. Big difference between bragging about history as opposed to learning from it.
                      Last edited by cardinal85; 09-09-2019, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinal85 View Post

Typical Cardinal talking about the past? Show me the posts.

Ralph made a good point and it went way over your head, don’t underestimate a fourth seed team. Big difference between bragging about history as opposed to learning from it.
                        I got it and you’re cool he just rubbed some people the wrong way on FB there’s just lines you don’t cross.

Comment

I got it and you’re cool he just rubbed some people the wrong way on FB there’s just lines you don’t cross.
                          10-4. Ah, FB, enough said.

Comment

I agree with you EP2RGV . Basically it will come to which team's D can steo up when its needed the most on crucial plays . Don't let the Card peeps rattle you . While they do have some cool peeps thet ate still some who will hate on any other team just for no reason . They wanna be the only one's on the spot light . Any who best of luck to both teams on Friday night .

Comment

Originally posted by mustangpride View Post
                              I agree with you EP2RGV . Basically it will come to which team's D can steo up when its needed the most on crucial plays . Don't let the Card peeps rattle you . While they do have some cool peeps thet ate still some who will hate on any other team just for no reason . They wanna be the only one's on the spot light . Any who best of luck to both teams on Friday night .
                              I agree with you EP2RGV. Don't let mustangpride rattle you. Though he is cool 1 out of every 1000 posts (uh, blah, blah, blah an attempt at some kind of English) he will make a lousy, outdated post for no reason. He just wants to be in the spotlight. Any who (vieja talk) best of luck to your Sabercats.
                              Last edited by cardinal85; 09-09-2019, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X