Vela vs McAllen Memorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cardinal85 View Post

I agree with you EP2RGV. Don't let mustangpride rattle you. Though he is cool 1 out of every 1000 posts (uh, blah, blah, blah an attempt at some kind of English) he will make a lousy, outdated post for no reason. He just wants to be in the spotlight. Any who (vieja talk) best of luck to your Sabercats.
    haha we all know him too well.
    Last edited by Truth; 09-09-2019, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post

haha we all know him too well.
      Indeed. Same old song and dance.

Comment

I dont recall memorial recently winning a big game, and Vela hasn't recently lost to a local school either. I don't see anything changing after this game. Vela by 10.

Comment

Originally posted by panther85 View Post
          I dont recall memorial recently winning a big game, and Vela hasn't recently lost to a local school either. I don't see anything changing after this game. Vela by 10.
          Memorial beat Hanna 42-40

Comment

Originally posted by ralphss434 View Post

every team has injuries it's part of the nature of the game. Funny you should say that because Laredo United almost beat you guys and they were playing with their backup quarterback numbnuts. So going by your logic imagine if they had their starting quarterback the game would not have even been close if we go by your way of thinking
            The loss of 2 D1 athletes is big, definitely going make an impact since they will be out for the remaining of the year. Next man up, I’ll take my sabercats in a close one.

Comment

4th seed team,,lol be careful what you say wasn't it 4th seeded hanna that put you guys out of the playoffs in the first round?
              We did also few years ago. We were 4 they were 1... js

Comment

Originally posted by christofire View Post

Memorial beat Hanna 42-40
                Exactly

Comment

I think memorial takes this one. Twice Vela has ALMOST been had.

Comment

Originally posted by EP2RGV View Post

Typical Cardinal always talking about the past let’s talk about the present and how you chose to talk about the wrong mans son just saying.
                    After what he inbox me I stand by what I said and I'm glad what happened happened. There's a reason for everything that happens in the world and let's just say he got what he had coming

Comment

Originally posted by East956 View Post

We did also few years ago. We were 4 they were 1... js
                      That's right you guys were part of 32-6a ,, so you're right that is two number four seeds that put out the number one seed Vela in the playoffs..east side strong side

Comment

After what he inbox me I stand by what I said and I'm glad what happened happened. There's a reason for everything that happens in the world and let's just say he got what he had coming
                        Singing a different tune now like I said you’re an internet warrior and I’m sure you feel man enough talking about teenagers.

Comment

No updates on this game?

Comment

No updates on this game?
                            I’m not at the game but Vela is down and before you start moving those gums let’s ask how you’re mighty Cardinals are doing?

Comment

Vela 6 - Mustangs 12

Comment

Uh oh a Mustang win over vela only guarantees muskankpride will be here the entire season. Jk muskank

Comment

Working...
                                X