Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Port Isabel Tarpons @ RGC Grulla Gators

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    TD Tarpons, 15 yard pass. PAT good. 28-21 Grulla, early 4th Qtr
    www.RENAMETARPONSTADIUM.com

    Comment


    • #32
      PI onside kick, PI recovers.
      www.RENAMETARPONSTADIUM.com

      Comment


      • #33
        Are u seeing this on stream?
        Last edited by TarpnForce73; 10-04-2019, 09:38 PM.

        Comment


        • #34
          TD Tarpons. 3 yard run by Medina. PAT is good. 28-28 TIE GAME, 4th Qtr
          www.RENAMETARPONSTADIUM.com

          Comment


          • #35
            28-28 LOL about 10 or 9 min. to go. ?Wow PI has awoken
            Last edited by TarpnForce73; 10-04-2019, 09:39 PM.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Tarpons1994 View Post
              TD Tarpons. 3 yard run by Medina. PAT is good. 28-28 TIE GAME, 4th Qtr
              Keep it up still struggling some Nedd t ofix this

              Comment


              • #37
                TD Gators. 45 yard bomb over the top. PAT good. 35-28 Grulla, middle 4th
                www.RENAMETARPONSTADIUM.com

                Comment


                • #38
                  TD Tarpons. Bryan Medina 10 yard run. PAT MISSED. 35-34 Gators, about 4 minutes left in the 4th.
                  Last edited by Tarpons1994; 10-04-2019, 09:56 PM.
                  www.RENAMETARPONSTADIUM.com

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Lol think over 35-34 Grulla won

                    Apparently PI had two starters not playing on D and one on O. Wonder who they were.
                    Last edited by TarpnForce73; 10-04-2019, 10:10 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      35-34 FINAL, Grulla wins.

                      Missed PAT at the end kills the Tarpons. Grulla runs out the clock after getting several 1st downs to run off the final 4:20 off the clock.
                      www.RENAMETARPONSTADIUM.com

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Tarpons1994 View Post
                        35-34 FINAL, Grulla wins.

                        Missed PAT at the end kills the Tarpons. Grulla runs out the clock after getting several 1st downs to run off the final 4:20 off the clock.
                        Yep I felt ti could be the way the game was going. Well what can U say. Congrats to Gators. Tough game.

                        PI scored all their points on 2nd half. 34.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Looked like to evenly matched teams

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Rang66 View Post
                            Looked like to evenly matched teams
                            Looks like PI came alive in 2nd half. Showed they were capable but not able to do that in first half. One score in first half they win. were U at the game.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Nope going by you alls play by play lol

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by TarpnForce73 View Post

                                Looks like PI came alive in 2nd half. Showed they were capable but not able to do that in first half. One score in first half they win. were U at the game.
                                Yeah, at the very least the offense got it's act together. Can't say the same for the defense......
                                www.RENAMETARPONSTADIUM.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X