Clear All

• 16-5A II

Standings
    1 Sharyland 2-0
    2 Pioneer 1-0
    3 E-E 1-1, Mercedes 1-1 & Roma 1-1
    6 Cigaroa 0-1
    7 VV 0-2

sigpicCowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

Things are starting to get interesting.
    1 Pioneer 2-0
    2 E-E 2-1
    Sharyland 2-1
    Roma 2-1
    5 Mercedes 1-1
    6. VV 0-2
    Cigaroa 0-2.
    With 3 game remaining thing are starting to tighten up in our District.

Comment

Looks like Mercedes has better schedule remaining.. aside from Sharyland game looks like we can beat some of these teams we have left...
      valley view
      Sharyland
      Roma
      Laredo cigga
      Last edited by badboyzracing; 10-12-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzracing View Post
        Looks like Mercedes has better schedule remaining.. aside from Sharyland game looks like we can beat some of these teams we have left...
        valley view
        Sharyland
        Roma
        Laredo cigga
        Remember Roma has beaten you all when you all thought you were invisible. Flash back 5-5 Roma takesdown DC Mercedes in the first round of the playoff in 2012. Mercedes was lead by Qb Presas when some Mercedes Peeps were claiming they had a 4th round quality team.

E-E has Cigarroa, Roma and Pioneer in that order.

Comment

Originally posted by lmka View Post
          Remember Roma has beaten you all when you all thought you were invisible. Flash back 5-5 Roma takesdown DC Mercedes in the first round of the playoff in 2012. Mercedes was lead by Qb Presas when some Mercedes Peeps were claiming they had a 4th round quality team.

E-E has Cigarroa, Roma and Pioneer in that order.
          True .will see what plays out...

Comment

E-E will have an open date before they play Pioneer in the season finally of the 2019 season. If both Pioneer and E-E run the table the final game of tbe season could be for the district title. There are several things about having the open date right before the season finally for E-E. The good thing is that it give E-E an extra week to heal from any bumps, bruises & a any injuries more time to heal. Plus gives E-E an extra week to prepare for Pioneer. The bad thing it might kill any momentum it has going I to the game.

Comment

E-E will have an open date before they play Pioneer in the season finally of the 2019 season. If both Pioneer and E-E run the table the final game of tbe season could be for the district title. There are several things about having the open date right before the season finally for E-E. The good thing is that it give E-E an extra week to heal from any bumps, bruises & a any injuries more time to heal. Plus gives E-E an extra week to prepare for Pioneer. The bad thing it might kill any momentum it has going I to the game.
              How do u figure it would be for the DC? The yackets already have 1 loss...
              sigpic

Comment

I don't see Pioneer losing to either the rattlers or EE...if Tigers win out the rest of their games I see our district ending up like this...
                1 Pioneer
                2 Mercedes
                3 EE
                4 Shary Rattlers
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger for Life View Post

How do u figure it would be for the DC? The yackets already have 1 loss...
                  How do I see it. If E-E runs the table and Pioneer wins all the games before the E-E game. E-E would be 4-1 going into the game and Pioneer would be 5-0. So if E-E beats Pioneer they would be Co-Champions because both team will finish 5-1.

Comment

Yep I agree with TFL....
                    most teams still have to face pioneer...
                    if we win out will be 2nd place because our win over ee
                    maybe a tie for 2nd who knows...
                    Last edited by badboyzracing; 10-13-2019, 05:12 PM.

Comment

I don't see Pioneer losing to either the rattlers or EE...if Tigers win out the rest of their games I see our district ending up like this...
                      1 Pioneer
                      2 Mercedes
                      3 EE
                      4 Shary Rattlers
                      Nobody had us beating the Rattlers either. Now the question will be will the Tigers beat both the Rattlers and Gladiators who sit at 2-1.

Comment

Honestly I don't see any team giving Mercedes a problem only Sharyland High....
                        the other 3 teams sit at 2 and 1 because who they have faced this far on their schedule...

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzracing View Post
                          Honestly I don't see any team giving Mercedes a problem only Sharyland High....
                          the other 3 teams sit at 2 and 1 because who they have faced this far on their schedule...
                          Look we are not over looking Cigaroa or Roma. Why because anything can happen in High School Football. Look at what happen to Mercedes in 2012 in the Playoff against Roma who was 5-5 and the 4 team that you were facing as the DC. Who cares who they played. At 2-1 in district its a building confidence in their team.

Comment

How do I see it. If E-E runs the table and Pioneer wins all the games before the E-E game. E-E would be 4-1 going into the game and Pioneer would be 5-0. So if E-E beats Pioneer they would be Co-Champions because both team will finish 5-1.
                            Ok so it would be for part of the DC not playing for the sole DC
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok so it would be for part of the DC not playing for the sole DC
                              Never know they still have to play Sharyland.

Comment

Working...
                              X