Progreso Red Ants @ Port Isabel Tarpons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progreso Red Ants @ Port Isabel Tarpons

Has been a tough season so far for the Tarpons. Will they be able to bounce back this coming week going into district play? Progreso's lone win is Santa Gertrudis Academy. PI has two against VV and St. Joe. See what others think after a heart breaking close loss to La Grulla. I say PI by 7.

PI by 35. Please go back to the old helmets. These new ones are hard on the eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by redwave View Post
      PI by 35. Please go back to the old helmets. These new ones are hard on the eyes.
      The helmets are the same. It's the decals I don't care for. The chain & anchor are cool, but the pTi on the sides......yeah no. A silver pTi would have sufficed.

As for the game, Tarpons should roll. IMO, the starters that have been injured should stay out of this one for an extra week to recover. Just saw that Santa Maria beat Progreso last week, but I don't know the score. Just know that the Red Ants lost to them.
      Last edited by Tarpons1994; 10-08-2019, 12:30 AM.
      www.RENAMETARPONSTADIUM.com

Comment

Progreso lost 21-7 and now face MMA.

I agree PI wins big. heard Roger was eager to play last game, so he'll probably play vs Progreso.

T73 i think the Off starter missing is probably Camacho, but i thought he was done for the year.
        Originally posted by Alaniz
        ...no me hagas caso, estoy safado. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nfcfan View Post

I agree PI wins big. heard Roger was eager to play last game, so he'll probably play vs Progreso.

T73 i think the Off starter missing is probably Camacho, but i thought he was done for the year.
          Yeah, it's Camacho. I think he tore is ACL in the Santa Rosa scrimmage and is out for the season.
          www.RENAMETARPONSTADIUM.com

Comment

PI 45
            Progreso 0

Comment

Originally posted by Nfcfan View Post

There was a Will Camacho playing and made a 50 yd. TD against St. Joe is he the one U talking about. ?? That TD was for 50 yds done by a shovel pass. Ok before U guys start saying it is shuffle or shuttle I looked it up and it is a shovel pass. Tossed or lateral forward in the backfield. But some say it is a shuffle pass as well . So you guys make ur own decision/

Will Camacho almost made another TD with the same play on this game. He went 40 yds on it.
              Last edited by TarpnForce73; 10-09-2019, 05:35 PM.

Comment

No not that Camacho

Comment

Wow them Redants might give them tarpons a RUN .. 75 points.. Go REDANTS
                  Respect them All, Fear No One !!

Comment

@Alaniz......45-0??????....lol okay....have you not seen our defense?
                    Don't look now but the Texans may have found a QB

Comment

Originally posted by osprey fishing View Post
                      @Alaniz......45-0??????....lol okay....have you not seen our defense?
                      I didn't stutter. 45-0. Me vale! lol.

Comment

Medina Td PI 7-0

Comment

Port Isabel recovers fumble/ At Progreso's 45 yd line then plays later TD one yd by Joey PI 14-0 five or so left 1st qtr

I tell U for a while Progreso held PI and said LOL but now PI picking up the pace
                          Last edited by TarpnForce73; 10-18-2019, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Progreso at 15 to start after kick off Will Camacho intercepts ball PI now on Ants 40

after a few plays Joey another one yd TD Point good now PI 21-0 still first qtr.
                            Last edited by TarpnForce73; 10-18-2019, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Progreso starts at their own 30.

Comment

Working...
                              X