Realignment Nerds Unite! - Realignment 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustangpride View Post
    So UIL got the #s wrong for all 3 McAllen schools but yet still put them in 5A ? So now we are just waiting to see how each district will be put up together as individual teams ? If the #'s get fixed and once that happens ,Can the UIL put the McAllen schools back to where they once were or we gonna have to wait 2 more years ?
    Can someone please come translate

Comment

lol
      Originally posted by Alaniz
      ...no me hagas caso, estoy safado. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangpride View Post
        So UIL got the #s wrong for all 3 McAllen schools but yet still put them in 5A ? So now we are just waiting to see how each district will be put up together as individual teams ? If the #'s get fixed and once that happens ,Can the UIL put the McAllen schools back to where they once were or we gonna have to wait 2 more years ?
        Let me take a stab at this.....

So UIL got the #s wrong for all 3 McAllen schools but yet still put them in 5A?
        Yes, the UIL screwed up and had incorrect enrollment figures for all 3 McAllen high schools. No, they weren't put in 5A, they were put in 6A initially but it was based on incorrect information.

So now we are waiting to see how each district will be put up together as individual teams?
        We're all waiting with bated breath until that magical day in early February

If the #'s get fixed and once that happens ,Can the UIL put the McAllen schools back to where they once were?
        The #s DID get fixed. McAllen ISD officials consulted with UIL officials and confirmed that the UIL did indeed screw up. Once that screw up was verified, the UIL adjusted numbers for all classes. With the correct #s for the 3 McAllen ISD schools, this places all 3 of them in 5A Div. 1. Not 6A like it seems you want them to be at based on the words in your post.

or we gonna have to wait 2 more years?
        Everyone has to wait 2 years, including McAllen schools. Enjoy 5A Div. 1, McAllen!
        Last edited by Tarpons1994; 12-12-2019, 06:21 PM.
        www.RENAMETARPONSTADIUM.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tarpons1994 View Post

Let me take a stab at this.....

Yes, the UIL screwed up and had incorrect enrollment figures for all 3 McAllen high schools. No, they weren't put in 5A, they were put in 6A initially but it was based on incorrect information.

We're all waiting with bated breath until that magical day in early February

The #s DID get fixed. McAllen ISD officials consulted with UIL officials and confirmed that the UIL did indeed screw up. Once that screw up was verified, the UIL adjusted numbers for all classes. With the correct #s for the 3 McAllen ISD schools, this places all 3 of them in 5A Div. 1. Not 6A like it seems you want them to be at based on the words in your post.

Everyone has to wait 2 years, including McAllen schools. Enjoy 5A Div. 1, McAllen!
          Good job that was too much work for me to break it down Barney Style and I did not have crayons with me either

Comment

Actually UIL didn’t screw up on the numbers, if you watch the board meeting you cld find out what the issue was.

Comment

What district will Sharyland be in?

Comment

Originally posted by RGVTrouble View Post
                What district will Sharyland be in?
                Most likely 16-5A II. I did verify on the UIL site that they'll be 5A-DII but I'll need to see a list of teams and what class they fall into in order to get a better idea.
                Last edited by Tarpons1994; 12-21-2019, 04:10 PM.

Comment

E-E, Mercedes, Sharyland, Pioneer, Vets, Sothwest, PSJA Memorial and VV.
                  sigpicCowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

Comment

Is forum still up and running ?
                    "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to DIE". - Inigo Montoya

Comment

Yes it is but nobody is posting!
                      ​​I wouldn't doubt they shut it down soon, SMH!

Comment

🙁......

Comment

Get the football Friday app...game chat, forums, schedules, updates, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinal85 View Post
                            Get the football Friday app...game chat, forums, schedules, updates, etc.
                            So that's where all the cool kids went?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarpons1994 View Post

So that's where all the cool kids went?
                              I don’t know about that, haha, but it’s a great tool/resource.

Great way to get scores as users provide the scores.

Comment

that bites... really quiet in here,.

Comment

Working...
                                X