Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RGV Sports Top Ten

https://rgvsports.com/news/85208/the...p-10-poll-114/

What is the obsession with Memorial? I’m not saying Harlingen should be number one, but Memorial at one is laughable.

Originally posted by cardinal85 View Post
    https://rgvsports.com/news/85208/the...p-10-poll-114/

What is the obsession with Memorial? I’m not saying Harlingen should be number one, but Memorial at one is laughable.

Exactly I called them out and a Memorial fan said I was hating because they beat Vela I was like has nothing to do with it when a team deserves to be #1 then by all means

Comment

Originally posted by EP2RGV View Post

Exactly I called them out and a Memorial fan said I was hating because they beat Vela I was like has nothing to do with it when a team deserves to be #1 then by all means
      I hear you. I wouldn’t have much issue if Pioneer was ahead of Harlingen...seems like they’ve been finishing games strong while Harlingen has not. But then again, Harlingen has the head to head win.

Memorial, as always, has an average at best defense with a one horse pony on offense. I can see a 29-6A team beating them in bi-district.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinal85 View Post

I hear you. I wouldn’t have much issue if Pioneer was ahead of Harlingen...seems like they’ve been finishing games strong while Harlingen has not. But then again, Harlingen has the head to head win.

Memorial, as always, has an average at best defense with a one horse pony on offense. I can see a 29-6A team beating them in bi-district.
        Yup. Same Littleton script we’ve seen time and time again.
        Go Raiders!!!!!

Comment

Memorial had to resort to other backs due to the fact that the one horse pony was stopped. FB Lewis had a big game and wr Villareal as well. I agree that Memorial should not be #1 . The D took a beating last game and if they play United South it will be another ground and pound game.
          1. Harlingen
          2 Pioneer
          3 Memorial

Comment

It's memorial. Thought ya'll knew

Comment

Working...
            X