E-E vs Pioneer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-E vs Pioneer

Pioneer already has clinch a share of the district title of 16 5A II with their win against Roma. They will battle my Yellow Jacket in Sharyland for the outright DC. If La Maquina upsets Pioneer they will either share the DC with Pioneer or if Mercedes beats Roma their will be a three way tie for the DC of 16 5A II and will throw a wrench in the pairing against 15 5A II playoff games next week. So it will be the #1 off and #2 def. of Pioneer against the #2 off and #1 def of E-E. Last week we had a lot of upset. La Maquina is adding some new wrinkles on defense for this game. So I say my Jackets will beat Pioneer by 7.
    Last edited by lmka; 11-04-2019, 06:39 PM.
    sigpicCowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

EE has a fighting chance if can play a Weslaco east type game ... eat up clock, crisp tackling but that QB for pioneer is big time player ... I say pioneer
    "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to DIE". - Inigo Montoya

Comment

Edcouch - Elsa isn't ready for a team like Pioneer, yet!!
      PIONEER is gonna wanna make a statement in this game headed into the playoffs! .
      49-21 Pioneer!

Comment

Pioneer is gonna score 50+ in this game too. How many points will EE score though ?

Comment

EE would have to play a perfect game to stand a chance, even like that I got Pioneer by 30+....its not that I dont like EE, wait! Yes it is...lol...Pioneer can be scored on,but can EE keep up with Pioneer? I seriously don't think so...Pioneer's Qb is gonna pick apart EE's secondary
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger for Life View Post
            EE would have to play a perfect game to stand a chance, even like that I got Pioneer by 30+....its not that I dont like EE, wait! Yes it is...lol...Pioneer can be scored on,but can EE keep up with Pioneer? I seriously don't think so...Pioneer's Qb is gonna pick apart EE's secondary
            Its a good thing the game is played on the field and not on paper.

Comment

Originally posted by lmka View Post

Its a good thing the game is played on the field and not on paper.
              Yes it is...still got Pioneer by a lot
              sigpic

Comment

Yes it is...still got Pioneer by a lot
                Pioneer is not unbeatable. This game has the same feel as the Jacket Porter game in 2003 when Billy Garza was their QB. E-E missed the playoffs the previous 2 years just like E-E missed the previous 2 years also. Back then E-E played in Porters own backyard just like this year in Pioneers own backyard also.
                Last edited by lmka; 11-05-2019, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Pioneer is not unbeatable. This game has the same feel as the Jacket Porter game in 2003 when Billy Garza was their QB. E-E missed the playoffs the previous 2 years just like E-E missed the previous 2 years also. Back then E-E played in Porters own backyard just like this year in Pioneers own backyard also.
                  When it comes to district competition, they're unbeatable. Pioneer isn't built like the other teams in district. They might be the most athletic team in the valley. They have been proving that week in week out. Edcouch fans will be believers after Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by LosPantherz View Post

When it comes to district competition, they're unbeatable. Pioneer isn't built like the other teams in district. They might be the most athletic team in the valley. They have been proving that week in week out. Edcouch fans will be believers after Friday.
                    E-E fans are believers in La Maquina. Like the saying goes. Every dog has its day. Not the first time La Maquina has had skeptics before. The Jacket Black Attack.

Comment

I didnt say they are unbeatable...just said EE won't beat Pioneer...and as far as that logic goes this isnt the team that beat Billy Garza....EE will keep it close the 1st 6 or 7 min then Pioneer will take over
                      sigpic

Comment

I didnt say they are unbeatable...just said EE won't beat Pioneer...and as far as that logic goes this isnt the team that beat Billy Garza....EE will keep it close the 1st 6 or 7 min then Pioneer will take over
                        Of course not. That was 16 years ago. Every team is different every year. So is that how long Mercedes keeper up with Pioneer 6 to 7 minutes.

Comment

Yet everyone was giving the DC to Porter that year.

Comment

Of course not. That was 16 years ago. Every team is different every year. So is that how long Mercedes keeper up with Pioneer 6 to 7 minutes.
                            No actually we hung with them till the half
                            sigpic

Comment

Yet everyone was giving the DC to Porter that year.
                              Again we are in 2019, not yesteryear
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X