Los Fresnos VS Weslaco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Fresnos VS Weslaco

Falcons are coming off a heartbreaking 34-30 loss to SB, meanwhile Weslaco is coming in with a win against Edinburg North. Thoughts on how this is going to turn out ????
    FALCON PRIDE NEVER DIES...GO FALCONS GO

Where is this game going to be? Los frescos has been inconsistent this season. I think purple and white take this one in another classic game with the falcons.

Comment

I don’t know why but I’m gonna take LF ? I just got a hunch
      "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to DIE". - Inigo Montoya

Comment

Funny how each team is running the other teams offense from a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinal85 View Post
          Funny how each team is running the other teams offense from a few years back.
          LF running the slot t??

Comment

Does Lf pass at all or just keep it on the ground..

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
              Where is this game going to be? Los frescos has been inconsistent this season. I think purple and white take this one in another classic game with the falcons.
              Believe it’s a home game for us, which will make it interesting since both weslaco teams will be playing at home, probably end up being Thursday and Friday games. All the details haven’t come out yet, and I feel we have been a little inconsistent the last 3 weeks or so, hopefully we get a couple of lineman back that have been out healthy and ready to go for next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Midvalleyftball79 View Post

Believe it’s a home game for us, which will make it interesting since both weslaco teams will be playing at home, probably end up being Thursday and Friday games. All the details haven’t come out yet, and I feel we have been a little inconsistent the last 3 weeks or so, hopefully we get a couple of lineman back that have been out healthy and ready to go for next week.
                Us WESLACO EAST DISTRICT CHAMPIONS play Friday night, ya'll play Saturday I believe from what kwes said.

Comment

Originally posted by East956 View Post

Us WESLACO EAST DISTRICT CHAMPIONS play Friday night, ya'll play Saturday I believe from what kwes said.
                  Cool.. Regardless it’s a home game, will take it. Another chance to pack up Bobby Lackey stadium.

Comment

This will more than likely be a Thursday game.

Comment

Originally posted by dwade3 View Post
                      This will more than likely be a Thursday game.
                      Yeah

Comment

Great to see weslaco hosting 2 playoff games...gives the city a chance to see both squads. I don't think Los frescos will have an answer for cavasos. really hoping the game will be on Saturday since I believe rain will be in the forcast for Thursday. untreated to hear lf thought's on this game.

Comment

Reading this write up on the lf sb game https://rgvsports.com/news/85235/gre...d-off-falcons/
                          it seems this isn't the pass happy lf type of team panthers have seen in the past. I haven't kept up with the falcons this year but it seems as they have turned to the run game as their primary way to move the ball.
                          any 326a folks have insight into the falcons offense?

Comment

Not sure how accurate but max preps has this game on Saturday at 7

Comment

Originally posted by Midvalleyftball79 View Post

LF running the slot t??
                              What I should have said is, LF is ground and pound like Weslaco was back in the day with Tony V and Weslaco is spreading it out like Scott F with Los Fresnos.

Comment

Working...
                              X