McMemorial @ Laredo United South 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McMemorial @ Laredo United South 2019

A very good matchup for the Stangs playing against the Laredo Panthers .Panthers have a Jr QB stud and Sr RB that's all well and healthy. They seem to be a complete team on both sides and they are pumped up and making history . Honestly I don't know what to say about the Stangs . Our district has been very competitive the 2 years and our D has had its ups and downs .But for sure not anywhere near to what I expected .This matchup is up for grabs and team with fewer mistakes, turnovers, penalties will come out victorious at the end .Laredo doesn't make many mistakes so that's something McMemorial has to keep in mind . Our D must not let their QB get out of the pocket or less it will be a long night for the Stangs . QB keepers are always so hard to obtain .
    What are your thoughts?
    P.S Take McMemorial out of the #1 team in the RGV and give it to the crying Cardinals .

3 of 4 laredo souths non district losses came to current district champions in Harlingen, Wagner and harlan. The team is averaging around close to 40 points a game and prides itself on its defense. I don't think it's a toss up , I think south might be a slight favorite. Either way good luck to the stangs. stangs put up big numbers vs. Rowe, but struggled the week before against north 28-24 I believe.

Comment

Your team doesn’t deserve the number one ranking and most agree. Does Harlingen deserve it? Not sure. Pioneer is pretty good too. Worry about not getting beat in the first round as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinal85 View Post
        Your team doesn’t deserve the number one ranking and most agree. Does Harlingen deserve it? Not sure. Pioneer is pretty good too. Worry about not getting beat in the first round as usual.
        My only concern is my team . Your the one crying about the top ten poll having McMemorial at #1. Write a writer to the White House and tell them how upset that makes you feel . Yea we got our hands full with Laredo South but I like our chances .

Comment

I know this may trigger you Mustang but the fact that harlingen has beaten every opponent by at least 10 or more with the exception of the first gave vs. Pioneer and the fact that they have 3 wins over current district champions is what I think gives the edge to the cards being the number 1 ream in the valley. Mem losing to mission and struggling vs. A psja n squad who didn't make the playoffs is also another factor. The stangs have a good opportunity to make a statement against Laredo united south. Well see how that plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
            I know this may trigger you Mustang but the fact that harlingen has beaten every opponent by at least 10 or more with the exception of the first gave vs. Pioneer and the fact that they have 3 wins over current district champions is what I think gives the edge to the cards being the number 1 ream in the valley. Mem losing to mission and struggling vs. A psja n squad who didn't make the playoffs is also another factor. The stangs have a good opportunity to make a statement against Laredo united south. Well see how that plays out.
            I care less about polls . Put anyone at #1 ,2,3 etc means nothing to me . Polls are viewed differently by everyone . So to stop the nagging and crying from the Cards, just put them on top and end of convo.

Comment

The only teams that scare me from the RGV to go against is East and Weslaco Panthers . Anyone else are just so beatable like the Stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangpride View Post
                The only teams that scare me from the RGV to go against is East and Weslaco Panthers . Anyone else are just so beatable like the Stangs.
                Just curious Mustang who does the winner of this game face?

Comment

My only concern is my team . Your the one crying about the top ten poll having McMemorial at #1. Write a writer to the White House and tell them how upset that makes you feel . Yea we got our hands full with Laredo South but I like our chances .
                  Yup, nothing has changed. Another moronic, low IQ response from an illiterate fool.

You don’t have to be a little pansy over a dissenting opinion.

Comment

Hahahahaha, you’re so emotional and dumb. Harlingen with lesser talented teams have dispatched your little ponies. You won’t admit it though, but it’s a fact. Geez, you get dumber by the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
                      Good factual post that will easily go over its head. If LUS can play defense like Harlingen or similar teams and produce a couple of touchdowns, game over. This is a typical Memorial team: one horse offense with an average at best defense.

Comment

I think LUS having faced tougher opponents will give them the edge over the Mustangs. I think they're gonna be in for a rude awakening. As far as Mustang Pride talking crap about the Cardinals if I was him I wouldn't,, your lowly Mustangs have never beaten the Cardinals..... maybe you have forgotten but I'm sure trevor speights remembers playing in Harlingen and having the worst game of his senior year in the playoffs ,being sent out a loser by the Cardinals.and if I remember right his lowest rushing performance of his career outdone by our own Leo Tienda a running back that gave up a lot of size and weight in comparison to Speights but that had a much bigger heart and proved it that night

Comment

Wow, what an unfair post.... Harlingen was just a better team plain and simple in those match ups. But to attack an individual kids heart is wrong.

imo, Speights didn’t go out a “loser” his team was pushed out of playoffs and he “won” before that even happened getting a “FREE” education from Stanford University, For FREE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lmoya View Post
                            Wow, what an unfair post.... Harlingen was just a better team plain and simple in those match ups. But to attack an individual kids heart is wrong.

imo, Speights didn’t go out a “loser” his team was pushed out of playoffs and he “won” before that even happened getting a “FREE” education from Stanford University, For FREE!!!!!!
                            Bro that guy loves to attack kids and IMO it’s kids to get scholarships to D1 schools like Tyler Bailey whim he called a cheerleader.

Comment

Originally posted by ralphss434 View Post
                              I think LUS having faced tougher opponents will give them the edge over the Mustangs. I think they're gonna be in for a rude awakening. As far as Mustang Pride talking crap about the Cardinals if I was him I wouldn't,, your lowly Mustangs have never beaten the Cardinals..... maybe you have forgotten but I'm sure trevor speights remembers playing in Harlingen and having the worst game of his senior year in the playoffs ,being sent out a loser by the Cardinals.and if I remember right his lowest rushing performance of his career outdone by our own Leo Tienda a running back that gave up a lot of size and weight in comparison to Speights but that had a much bigger heart and proved it that night
                              Harlingen was to strong for Memorial in the trenches. Tienda has alot of heart . Trevor has just as much. As i recall Trevor played both ways in that game and ran down Tienda in the back field a couple times. Trevor had a 90 yd TD run in that game with 10 Cards in the box.
                              Back to topic. Memorial will win if they play like they did against Rowe.

Comment

Working...
                              X