Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weslaco vs Lake Travis

This will be next friday November 29th 1pm @Alamo Stadium

Rematch from last season between these two. Heard LT’s starting QB Hudson Card is out, so not sure who will be in at QB, but I’m sure they will figure it out, I’m sure they have some solid depth. Their defense is really good too. LT has a powerhouse program and It will be another very tough task for the Panthers but we’re here once again and we’re hoping to keep it competitive and see how it goes.. Nothing better than Thanksgiving and some Panther Football, looking forward to it ..

I think seeing LT last year & our boys going up against them should shake a little nerves off a bit. No Card or Garrett wilson to deal with this year but I’m sure they just reloaded with great players. Their defense is the real deal this season way better than last yr but hopefully our offense can move the ball threw the air open up the running game.

Comment

A tough task indeed for our Panthers but looking for them to put up a fight against a really good team regardless of a difference in talent. Maybe our passing game can come into play and make things a little interesting.

Always fun taking a trip to SA after thanksgiving.

Comment

Our boys have a tough task ahead of them. They will be giving it their all and hopefully we'll come out with that W. One thing is for sure, they are all excited to go back against LT. Last year we played without Cavazos after he went out early in the game, God willing all our boys stay safe and we give them a competitive game. If we can get our short passes going early in the game we'll be able to keep drives alive. Their D will most likely have speed freaks, just like last year at every position making it difficult to run to the outside. Hopefully we can execute and have a great game! Let's go Weslaco!

Comment

I went to this game last season, I hope it's nothing like it. However, we all know LT is the real deal.

Comment

GOODLUCK Panthers. GO VALLEY STRONG
            sigpicCowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

Comment

Good luck Weslaco Panthers....
              mid valley Rgv...

Comment

The Panthers are ready and excited! Hopefully they can execute in every aspect of the game and give us a good game, easier said than done but anything can happen! There will be a Panthers send off tomorrow around 12:30 at the student parking lot. Let's show our support to the Panthers and be there in your Panthers gear! Let's go Weslaco!

Comment

Originally posted by 1Weslaco View Post
                  The Panthers are ready and excited! Hopefully they can execute in every aspect of the game and give us a good game, easier said than done but anything can happen! There will be a Panthers send off tomorrow around 12:30 at the student parking lot. Let's show our support to the Panthers and be there in your Panthers gear! Let's go Weslaco!
                  They sure are, they’ve been living it up this week, enjoying practice, really hope they can play a mistake free game and give LT their best shot and see what happens.. And yes hopefully Panther Nation comes out and sends them off in style 👍 I’m sure they will!

Comment

This is the way myself and others have always seen our Weslaco football teams, good read.....

https://rgvsports.com/news/85356/wes...hers-wildcats/
                    Last edited by Truth; 11-28-2019, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Very nice write-up.

“It’s a rare feat that’s helped set Weslaco apart as the premier football town in the Rio Grande Valley”.

Comment

Weather is supposed to be bad all day long in sa for the game. OT sucks cuz I think a lot more fans woulda made the drive if bad weather wasn’t predicted. Wish they could move the game to Saturday.

Comment

Good luck Panthers, have a strong showing.

Comment

Panthers winning, 3-0.

LT driving now...about to score. Weslaco needs more DL, three isn’t going to cut it.

Comment

Panthers force a FG attempt...

It’s good, 3-3.

Comment

Working...
                              X