Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone direct me to the loser lounge? Is a new pub needed?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can someone direct me to the loser lounge? Is a new pub needed?


  • #2
    Everyone else went home...

    Found Campbell's quote in today's game article interesting...homeboy quoted WE's coach.

    Comment


    • #3
      I guess we’ll all be in the lounge until realignment or Spring ball.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by cardinal85 View Post
        Everyone else went home...

        Found Campbell's quote in today's game article interesting...homeboy quoted WE's coach.
        Cool, what he say?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by EP2RGV View Post
          I guess we’ll all be in the lounge until realignment or Spring ball.
          Indeed lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Dude, I completely forgot about the Loser's Lounge.

            SMH.......
            www.RENAMETARPONSTADIUM.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Next round is on me boys.

              Comment


              • #8
                Welcome to the After The Loss Pub with special guests
                Los Fresnos, Harlingen, Harlingen South, San Benito Port Isabel, Rio Hondo, Brownsville Pace, Raymomdville, Lyford, La Feria, Mercedes, La Villa, Weslaco, Weslaco East, PSJA, Edinburg North, Edinburg Vela, McAllen Memorial, McAllen Rowe, Mission, Mission Vets, Edcouch Elsa, Sharyland, Rio Grande City, Progresso
                Last edited by norcal95; 11-30-2019, 02:33 PM.
                FALCON PRIDE NEVER DIES...GO FALCONS GO

                Comment


                • #9
                  Now were talkin..........

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Troucha ... I thought maybe you were thru with beer ... hadn’t seen you all yr ... lol
                    "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to DIE". - Inigo Montoya

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by norcal95 View Post
                      Welcome to the After The Loss Pub with special guests
                      Los Fresnos, Harlingen, Harlingen South, San Benito Port Isabel, Rio Hondo, Brownsville Pace, Raymomdville, Lyford, La Feria, Mercedes, La Villa, Weslaco, Weslaco East, PSJA, Edinburg North, Edinburg Vela, McAllen Memorial, McAllen Rowe, Mission, Mission Vets, Edcouch Elsa, Sharyland, Rio Grande City, Progresso
                      Many teams wish they were in the loser's lounge.....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I was in denied for 2 weeks. 1st round is on me boys. Also order me 4 dozen chicken wing I'm buying.
                        sigpicCowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by craftysouthpaw View Post
                          Troucha ... I thought maybe you were thru with beer ... hadn’t seen you all yr ... lol
                          NEVER.......................But they took my beer emoji away................. :/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by norcal95 View Post
                            Welcome to the After The Loss Pub with special guests
                            Los Fresnos, Harlingen, Harlingen South, San Benito Port Isabel, Rio Hondo, Brownsville Pace, Raymomdville, Lyford, La Feria, Mercedes, La Villa, Weslaco, Weslaco East, PSJA, Edinburg North, Edinburg Vela, McAllen Memorial, McAllen Rowe, Mission, Mission Vets, Edcouch Elsa, Sharyland, Rio Grande City, Progresso
                            Hey you forgot Donna...oh wait...they didnt make the playoffs.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Mercedes fan here....
                              pulling for Pioneer....tonight great game....way
                              To represent RGV....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X