Forum Deathbed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Deathbed?

Considering it was extremely slow during the season, how much longer will the boards be around? Any moderators and or administrators can chime in.

A lot of the “talkers” teams have been down as of late. Harlingen, Sharyland, EE, LF, etc. That greatly contributed to the lack of posts.
    Originally Posted by newbler
    Do i flame? You betcha

Comment

Based on what I've heard from some others who used to be active on the forums, they don't like the new format.
      www.RENAMETARPONSTADIUM.com

Comment

you log in, you type, you hit post......I haven't been here as often but I don't see what the big deal is about new format.

Comment

I don't know about others but I will be here for the long run I have 4 boys and unless they decide to not play football or we move from the valley it'll be interesting for me.

Comment

I use to be apart of different forum for a different sport and that forum also died down after format was changed and the site would go down a lot for maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by EP2RGV View Post
              I don't know about others but I will be here for the long run I have 4 boys and unless they decide to not play football or we move from the valley it'll be interesting for me.
              My step daughter graduates next year, she’s part of the video crew. But I will be here as a fan until site goes down, I have several nephews coming up and my son aswell.

Comment

Bunch of the old forum members never made the transition to this forum.
                sigpicCowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

Comment

I feel many are only active on social media platforms like a high school sports Facebook pages or YouTube live commentary. As for the current layout, it doesn't bother me.
                  Carry on..

Comment

The Texxas5A forum that all of us Coastal Bend people frequent was literally just now changed to include all classifications. You guys should go join now so we can all interact with anyone from across the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Cochino's Revenge View Post
                      The Texxas5A forum that all of us Coastal Bend people frequent was literally just now changed to include all classifications. You guys should go join now so we can all interact with anyone from across the state.
                      I am on the 6A forum and man the valley is nothing there we are the red headed adopted step-children there.

Comment

I am on the 6A forum and man the valley is nothing there we are the red headed adopted step-children there.
                        I don't know what forum you are talking about but its not the same one because 6A was just added today along with 2A 3A and 4A. It use to just be 5A.
                        Last edited by Cochino's Revenge; 12-05-2019, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cochino's Revenge View Post

I don't know what forum you are talking about but its not the same one because 6A was just added today along with 2A 3A and 4A. It use to just be 5A.
                          6A Texas Football

Comment

6A Texas Football
                            Oh. That's not the forum I'm talking about.

www.texxas5asports.proboards.com

It still has the 5A title but as of today its for all classifications. I don't think there's any 6A people there yet.

Comment

Working...
                            X