Originally posted by Cochino's Revenge View Post

4A D1. And so is Tuloso-Midway
    So what are the numbers after all for 5A DII

Leave a comment:

• lmka
    replied

Never thought you all would go down to 4A.

Leave a comment:

• Tarpons1994
    replied

Long story short... After making these videos and graphics for free for 2 years I set up a meeting with the Superintendent to pitch him the idea of creating a permanent position for the district. He loved the idea... created the position... and hired someone else.
    Wow......damn! That's just, savage.

Leave a comment:

• Cochino's Revenge
    replied
    Originally posted by BFC View Post
    Also Cochino's Revenge, did want to ask you what are the biggest rivalries in the coastal bend and their rivalry names? Miller and GP?
    Rivalry games would be games like Miller vs Ray, G-P vs Carroll (Battle of the Bridge), Alice vs Kingsville, G-P vs Calallen. But games like this are mostly rivalries because they are matchups that go way back.. Newer rivalries that are rivalries because they are competitive would be like Calallen vs Flour Bluff.

Leave a comment:

• Cochino's Revenge
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarpons1994 View Post

What happened? Seriously, what happened? For you to turn your back on your alma mater after being such a massive Alice homer on this forum, it had to be something pretty massive.
    Long story short... After making these videos and graphics for free for 2 years I set up a meeting with the Superintendent to pitch him the idea of creating a permanent position for the district. He loved the idea... created the position... and hired someone else.

Leave a comment:

• BFC
    replied
    Also Cochino's Revenge, did want to ask you what are the biggest rivalries in the coastal bend and their rivalry names? Miller and GP?

Leave a comment:

• Tarpons1994
    replied
    When they stabbed me in the back it changed everything for me.
    What happened? Seriously, what happened? For you to turn your back on your alma mater after being such a massive Alice homer on this forum, it had to be something pretty massive.

Leave a comment:

• Cochino's Revenge
    replied
    Originally posted by BFC View Post
    Honest question Cochino's Revenge, what team are you rooting for? Where do you pledge your football allegiance?
    I root for good games and for the Coastal Bend and Valley to do something to get rid of the reputation that we can't hang with the rest of the state. I went to more C.C. Miller games this year than any other team. Miller's offense made for some nice highlight videos. I also did Beeville, Three Rivers, Freer, Banquete and London. I'm really not that Alice homer anymore. I try and get in on the debating on their behalf sometimes but it's just not the same for me anymore. When they stabbed me in the back it changed everything for me.

Leave a comment:

• BFC
    replied
    Honest question Cochino's Revenge, what team are you rooting for? Where do you pledge your football allegiance?

Leave a comment:

• Cochino's Revenge
    replied
    Originally posted by lmka View Post

So Alice, Cal and PLC going 4A D2.

Leave a comment:

• lmka
    replied
    Miller isn't going to the Valley. If anything Alice might go to that Valley district Kingsville is in. The way I see it is Alice's fate depends on Calhoun. If Calhoun gets put in the Coastal Bend district then they might send Alice to the Valley with Kingsville to even out the number of teams a little. If Calhoun gets put in a Houston area district then there's no need to move Alice to the Valley. Really there's no need to move Alice anyway and screw them just because Kingsville is already screwed but you never know.
    So Alice, Cal and PLC going 4A D2.

Leave a comment:

• Cochino's Revenge
    replied
    Miller isn't going to the Valley. If anything Alice might go to that Valley district Kingsville is in. The way I see it is Alice's fate depends on Calhoun. If Calhoun gets put in the Coastal Bend district then they might send Alice to the Valley with Kingsville to even out the number of teams a little. If Calhoun gets put in a Houston area district then there's no need to move Alice to the Valley. Really there's no need to move Alice anyway and screw them just because Kingsville is already screwed but you never know.

Leave a comment:

• Pride of south texas
    replied
    I think it’s more likely Alice comes to the valley district rather than Miller,joining long time rival Kingsville.7 team district would be better Would much prefer Coyotes stay in the CB ,we shall see.Last time the Coyotes were in a Valley district was in the 60’s.

Leave a comment:

• fbfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarpons1994 View Post
    I doubt Miller goes south, especially when they have to pass right by Calallen on the way.

I think 16 4AD1 will remain the same 5 teams. (La Féria, Grulla, Hidalgo, Zapata, Kingsville)

15 4AD1 - Calallen, Miller, Tuloso Midway, Alice, Beeville.

Port Lavaca Calhoun could also go D15, but they could also just as easily go north with the El Campo, Bay City, Needville, West Columbia district.
    I think PLC stays with Calallen, TM and Alice as they were in that district this time but who knows what the UIL might do.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X