Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6A II State Championship

Austin Westlake 24 Dento Guyer 0
    sigpicCowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

Westlake’s first state title since 96 & they needed an injury to Guyer’s starting qb to get it. Was really looking forward to watching the former A&M commit stowers in that game also.

Comment

Originally posted by dwade3 View Post
      Westlake’s first state title since 96 & they needed an injury to Guyer’s starting qb to get it. Was really looking forward to watching the former A&M commit stowers in that game also.
      I guess there was no Next Men Up for Denton Guyers.

Comment

Originally posted by lmka View Post

I guess there was no Next Men Up for Denton Guyers.
        Their regular backup was injured so they had to bring in a Freshman. Poor kid....
        www.RENAMETARPONSTADIUM.com

Comment

Yeah poor kid but he toughed it out. He's too light at this point. I saw him fly back like 5 yards on a tackle. He just wasn't ready.

Comment

Buyer rob # 1 was a bulldozer throughout the game

Comment

Originally posted by dwade3 View Post
              And they needed an injury...

That sounds extremely stupid and ignorant. AW could have easily won with Guyer’s starting QB playing.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinal85 View Post

And they needed an injury...

That sounds extremely stupid and ignorant. AW could have easily won with Guyer’s starting QB playing.
                I think Westlake still would have won even without the injury to the starting QB. But Denton Guyer would have put up a better fight, IMO.
                www.RENAMETARPONSTADIUM.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tarpons1994 View Post

I think Westlake still would have won even without the injury to the starting QB. But Denton Guyer would have put up a better fight, IMO.
                  Of course and I’m sure AW wanted to go against a complete team too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarpons1994 View Post

How many times have team finish the season and playoff with a backup QB. Bad luck always happen to every team. Injuries are part of the game. What if are the dreams the loser will always have.
                    Last edited by lmka; 12-25-2019, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X