Pace
    Veterans Memorial
    Donna
    La Joya Palmview
    McHi
    McAllen Memorial
    Lopez
    Weslaco East

Good district, pace has been coming along pretty well past couple of seasons and bvets is a good squad, the Rowe program seems to be improving as well, Shelby will start turning the mchi program around and east and mem are east and mem

Comment

This is pretty bad news for those McAllen schools, if they couldn’t cut it vs Laredo and RGV schools they definitely won’t vs those CC and Victoria area 5As... Only WEast has a chance for any playoff success IMO...

District 15
      CC Carroll
      CC Flour Bluff
      CC Veterans
      Memorial
      Corpus Christi King
      Corpus Christi Moody
      Corpus Christi Ray
      Gregory-Portland
      Victoria East
      Victoria West

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
        Good district, pace has been coming along pretty well past couple of seasons and bvets is a good squad, the Rowe program seems to be improving as well, Shelby will start turning the mchi program around and east and mem are east and mem
        I could be wrong and anything can happen. But I just don't see those browntown schools being competitive hanging with us in the 4th quarter. Vets beat us once but Hanna has been the top dog over there lately. Donna hasn't been Donna in forever which leaves the stangs who will be toughest along with bulldogs and Rowe.

But Rowe graduated their studs I think and we dominated them in the playoffs. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by RGVTrouble View Post
          This is pretty bad news for those McAllen schools, if they couldn’t cut it vs Laredo and RGV schools they definitely won’t vs those CC and Victoria area 5As... Only WEast has a chance for any playoff success IMO...

District 15
          CC Carroll
          CC Flour Bluff
          CC Veterans
          Memorial
          Corpus Christi King
          Corpus Christi Moody
          Corpus Christi Ray
          Gregory-Portland
          Victoria East
          Victoria West
          True.

We've beaten Victoria East and West in the past in the postseason along with a few of those corpus schools listed. But that's in the past.

The good news is that all but a couple kids on defense return from last years group along with pieces on offense (line) and our backs. We will be plugging in a new qb though. Burget will take care of that. The playoffs will be interesting.

Comment

Let's face it at the core of Mc men's offensive success have been the speight boys. While east has also been a predominately run team since it's inception it has always managed to keep plugging different backs year in and out. It will be in treating to see if the mustangs can replace the speights with other backs that have that same caliber of run game. East d will be key this year but as east956 said burger will take care of the offense. In treating who will fill the shoes of Ramsey and who's next as the playmaker for east.

Comment

Originally posted by East956 View Post

I could be wrong and anything can happen. But I just don't see those browntown schools being competitive hanging with us in the 4th quarter. Vets beat us once but Hanna has been the top dog over there lately. Donna hasn't been Donna in forever which leaves the stangs who will be toughest along with bulldogs and Rowe.

But Rowe graduated their studs I think and we dominated them in the playoffs. We'll see how it goes.
              Hanna was the top dog two years ago and I do not see them being a top dog this year either, anyone know when the younger Speights will be in high school?

Comment

Originally posted by EP2RGV View Post

Hanna was the top dog two years ago and I do not see them being a top dog this year either, anyone know when the younger Speights will be in high school?
                Dang how many Speights left in the royal football family? I think your right about Hanna

Comment

Dang how many Speights left in the royal football family? I think your right about Hanna
                  I think the last prince is either 7th or 8th

Comment

How many playoff wins does their Royal Highness have combined?!

Comment

🤐 I think my son being on the bench at Hanna during their 2018 run has the same amount

Comment

Memorial has relied on ONE horse for the past sixteen years

Stephens (4 years)
                        Kaufman (4 years)
                        Speights (4 years)
                        Speights (4 years)

Comment

Originally posted by cardinal85 View Post
                          Memorial has relied on ONE horse for the past sixteen years

Stephens (4 years)
                          Kaufman (4 years)
                          Speights (4 years)
                          Speights (4 years)
                          Careful now you will rustle some people feathers here or should I say mane.....that family is defended by the Mustang faithful. Now don't get me wrong each one of those kids has moved on (Kaufman I do not know) to college, I know Stephens did not finish it playing football. Both Speights are having college paid for one via athletic scholarship and the other via 5 year commitment to serve our country.

Comment

Kaufman went on to sign with West Point, he was a fantastic QB!

Comment

You got me there and you got a point. I guess what I meant is that they're always the headliner on their team. I've always thought they alone should've been good for at least 1 playoff win but they always struggle in the postseason and early.

Comment

Working...
                              X