This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Sure... Because I'm the only one... Plenty of Mods have okayed my return to Texas5A, you are the only clown who doesn't allow it... The last time I got banned because i said MV had better athletes than Alice does, I'm not wrong, based on MV's success in the 80s and 90s, it could be determined that they do... But NOPE, you banned me... Pathetic...
    Not true at all but don't let that stop you it never has so far. You made your bed all by yourself try to spin lt all you want.

Back to the reason I posted here at all on this thread. I do agree with those who are happy to have an arguments for arguments sake place created to take those hissy fits out of the sports discussion threads.
    FB fan

Comment

Originally posted by fbfan View Post
      Not true at all but don't let that stop you it never has so far. You made your bed all by yourself try to spin lt all you want.

Back to the reason I posted here at all on this thread. I do agree with those who are happy to have an arguments for arguments sake place created to take those hissy fits out of the sports discussion threads.
      You are a douche...

Comment

Right on the spot

Comment

Question. Why do I need a premium membership when I can see Valley football fans talking bovine excrement on most of the threads here daily??

Comment

Originally posted by Borderbill62 View Post
            Question. Why do I need a premium membership when I can see Valley football fans talking bovine excrement on most of the threads here daily??
            For "The Pit" I don't believe so, sir.
            www.RENAMETARPONSTADIUM.com

Comment

so the only way to upgrade membership is to have a paypal account? oh well

free image host

Comment

Originally posted by felina View Post
                so the only way to upgrade membership is to have a paypal account? oh well
                If you want to see Cochino talking to himself with occasional bickering between him and Trouble, then it's totally worth it.
                RIP houndfan aka "Rudy" | 1969-2017

Comment

You banned him for saying Medina Valley had better athletes than Alice. Period. You just wanted him gone. I even commented on it backing him up and that was at the height of mine and RGVTrouble's hatred for each other. You were a ridiculous mod that abused your powers and now that you aren't a mod that place is more fun.

You see this 956? I love RGVTrouble. Let me back on the Varsity forum :-)
                  Last edited by Cochino's Revenge; 10-15-2017, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Free Cochino!

Comment

Had not logged on the forum because of work. Was wondering what happen.
                      sigpicCowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X