Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 32-6A

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Lar Card View Post
    This tells me that Hanna won’t be near the team it has been the last couple seasons. Sad but Hanna will probably be battling it out for the last playoff spot.




    Only way Mission can compete is with transfers. It’s no secret that a lot of the Mission Mustang team followed to Mission High. Why not? That’s what they were taught in TYFA.
    True. Schools transfer game has gotten stronger and is a topic of more and more conversations. Happens everywhere it seems

    Comment


    • #32
      2 big games in 32-6A this week ... the battle of the arroyo and don’t sleep on that SOUTH/Los fresnos game ... IMO it’s for that 4th playoff spot
      Last edited by craftysouthpaw; 10-09-2019, 12:54 PM.
      "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to DIE". - Inigo Montoya

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by craftysouthpaw View Post
        2 big games in 32-6A this week ... the battle of the arroyo and don’t sleep on that SOUTH/Los fresnos game ... IMO it’s for that 4th playoff spot
        I think we are playing for 2nd or 3rd this season...

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by exhawk1997 View Post

          I think we are playing for 2nd or 3rd this season...
          So what you are saying South is losing to the cards again this year and beat everyone else. Although we might lose one game vs San Benito or Hanna. Just take it a game at a time don't over look the Falcons. Yes tuff time for falcon land but i will guarantee those boys will make you work for that dubya.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by BFC View Post

            So what you are saying South is losing to the cards again this year and beat everyone else. Although we might lose one game vs San Benito or Hanna. Just take it a game at a time don't over look the Falcons. Yes tuff time for falcon land but i will guarantee those boys will make you work for that dubya.
            Hawks will not lose to LF or Hanna. The games against SB and the Cardinals will be competitive and are not sure wins for either.
            Last edited by Lar Card; 10-10-2019, 08:39 PM.
            Originally Posted by newbler
            Do i flame? You betcha

            Comment


            • #36
              If LF can’t win tonight then it’s another year of no playoffs and I also think it would probably be the end of the Coach Brown era. Most of the LF community isn’t very happy.
              FALCON PRIDE NEVER DIES...GO FALCONS GO

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by norcal95 View Post
                If LF can’t win tonight then it’s another year of no playoffs and I also think it would probably be the end of the Coach Brown era. Most of the LF community isn’t very happy.
                Can you really place all the blame on Coach Brown?

                Comment


                • #38
                  I like Coach Brown, in the three years that he has been here he has been able to take the Falcons to back to back third round playoff appearances. Last year unfortunately didn’t go very well and we missed the playoffs for the first time in 13 years. For me and this is just my opinion to change the offense to the slot T was a mistake It’s the same ole plays over and over and over again. The talent is there. we shouldn’t have lost to EE, LBJ....we were just out coached
                  FALCON PRIDE NEVER DIES...GO FALCONS GO

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by norcal95 View Post
                    I like Coach Brown, in the three years that he has been here he has been able to take the Falcons to back to back third round playoff appearances. Last year unfortunately didn’t go very well and we missed the playoffs for the first time in 13 years. For me and this is just my opinion to change the offense to the slot T was a mistake It’s the same ole plays over and over and over again. The talent is there. we shouldn’t have lost to EE, LBJ....we were just out coached
                    Yup switching offense is a head scratcher ... idk when I think of LF I think of spread offense but maybe that just me think of the FORD era
                    "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to DIE". - Inigo Montoya

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I agree with you. I think is LF peeps are just use to winning and making the playoffs.
                      FALCON PRIDE NEVER DIES...GO FALCONS GO

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Down 17-0... dang we suck again..

                        dang millennials smh

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I am quite surprised with the LF score. It would have been 24-0 at the half but Falcons got penalized before the half. Not sure what’s up with the Hawks but all they have done is run the ball. The one pass they did was intercepted by the Falcons.
                          FALCON PRIDE NEVER DIES...GO FALCONS GO

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Final
                            Falcons 24
                            Hawks 3

                            very interesting score but a huge win for LF
                            FALCON PRIDE NEVER DIES...GO FALCONS GO

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Way to go Falcons. BIG win for LF and a big step towards making the playoffs. Now the same thing will be mentioned to LF do not overlook your next opponent. I am not saying Rivera will win but if LF overlooks them like I'm assuming South did they will be in for an awakening. I still see Harlingen as the DC with SB/Hanna 2nd and 3rd LF final slot and South and Rivera will round it out. Rivera while still not a playoff team they are light years better than last year. Get ready for Blitz blitz blitz Vega Chito Elian and more blitz. Always root 32-6A!!!!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by norcal95 View Post
                                I like Coach Brown, in the three years that he has been here he has been able to take the Falcons to back to back third round playoff appearances. Last year unfortunately didn’t go very well and we missed the playoffs for the first time in 13 years. For me and this is just my opinion to change the offense to the slot T was a mistake It’s the same ole plays over and over and over again. The talent is there. we shouldn’t have lost to EE, LBJ....we were just out coached
                                I think the LF community can forgive Brown now for at least another week. What is going on in LF is that the talent pool is just better at the other 32-6A schools but LF should be back in the next couple of years at the top.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X